Upcoming CAPA Meetings in 2021
CAPA members, the Board and working committees normally meet in-person 2-3 times per year. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all in-person meetings for 2021 to date have been cancelled.
Since the onset of the pandemic, the CAPA Board and committees have been meeting online to progress necessary activities, as did the Audit and Ethics Groups, which have always planned to meet via a virtual platform.
The exact dates and timings of next meetings are discussed at the end of each (previous) meeting. The specific timing is dictated by a range of matters, including governance requirements or when approval, advice or input is required for ongoing initiatives, projects and publications.
As a general guide, we intend to host the following minimum number of virtual meetings, and approximate dates, for all of 2021:
- General meetings: the AGM (May) and EGM (November)
- Board: 2-3 (March, April and October)
- Governance & Audit Committee: 2 (April and October)
- Member Development Committee and Public Sector FM Committee: 2 each (February 24 and June/July)
- Audit and Ethics Groups: 2 each (March, April, May, June, August and December)
This page will be updated if the dates change.