Upcoming CAPA Meetings in 2021
CAPA members, the Board and working committees normally meet in-person 2-3 times per year. However, due to uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions in international travel, it is anticipated that CAPA will continue to organise meetings and activities utilising digital technology and virtual platforms throughout most, if not all, of 2021.
The exact dates and timings of next meetings are discussed at the end of each (previous) meeting. The specific timing is dictated by a range of matters, including governance requirements or when approval, advice or input is required for ongoing initiatives, projects and publications.
As a general guide, we intend to host the following minimum number of virtual meetings, and approximate dates, for all of 2021:
- General meetings: 2 i.e. the AGM (July) and EGM (November)
- Board: 2-3 (March, May and October)
- Governance & Audit Committee: 2 (April and October)
- Member Development Committee and Public Sector FM Committee: 2 each (February and August/September)
- Audit and Ethics Groups: 2 each (August/September and November/December)
Plans are underway for CAPA to stage a series of webinars commencing from 2021. The webinar program is currently envisaged to cover five streams, namely: (1) Maturity ModelTM, (2) Accounting Technicians, (3) Improving PFM, (4) Audit and (5) Ethics.
Full meeting details will be updated on this website as soon as they are available.