Vision – for the profession in Asia Pacific
A relevant and respected accountancy profession, trusted and valued by governments and businesses, and recognised for contributing to the development of sustainable financial markets and economies.
Vision – for CAPA (as an organisation)
An inspirational leader for the accountancy profession in Asia Pacific.
Mission – for CAPA
To develop, coordinate and advance the accountancy profession in the region by:
- Contributing to the formation and development of strong and sustainable professional accountancy organisations capable of providing and maintaining accountants to effectively meet the needs of the country in which they operate.
- Fostering a cohesive accountancy profession within the region by facilitating the development of relationships and the sharing of knowledge among professional accountancy organisations.
- Promoting the benefits of high quality financial and performance management and reporting in the public, not-for-profit, and private sectors, including international standards in accounting, audit, ethics and accounting education.
- Liaising with governments and regional and national organisations to influence the development of public sector financial management.
- Liaising with international, regional and national organisations to influence the development of efficient and effective capital markets.
- Promoting the value of professional accountants in the region.
- Providing input to, and supporting the global profession in, matters of public interest including establishing and issuing policy positions.